The UAN assures' medical, social and technical view of the society. Moreover, it guarantees the contribution of all systems in the academic life and techniques of a democratic country.
The UAN has the following Centers of Scientific Research:
- Centre for Population Studies and Research (CEIP) , is a center of research, in collaboration with the United Nations Fund for Population Units (UNFPA).
- National Centre for Plant Genetic Resources (CNRF) , is a center of plant biodiversity. It Integrates the SADC network and has the ongoing project in "Emergency Collection and Conservation of Plant Genetic Resources".
- Luanda Herbarium , integrates the network of Regional Biodiversity of South Africa and is responsible for the preservation and study of plant assets. It holds up to 35,000 specimens of plants from several parts of the country
- Center for Advanced Studies in Medical Education and Training (CEDUMED) , Faculty of Medicine.
- Center for Research, Training and Management in Education (CPFGE) , ISCED / Lubango.
Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
Master of Nursing Science
Avenida 4 de Fevereiro